What is Brown Rice?
Brown rice is an unrefined, unpolished whole grain produced by removing the surrounding hull of the rice kernel. Its grain retains its nutrient-dense bran and germ layer. It is chewier as compared with white rice and has a nutty flavor.
HealtHut Fresh Brown Rice
- Naturally Nurtured in Mineral Water Grown in small rice paddies irrigated by two mineral water streams, from Mae Kasa hot spring
- This fresh Brown Rice is milled after harvested 0-6 months.
- Fully natural ways & completely chemical free.
Brown Rice Benefits
Research published in the American Eurasian Journal of Agronomy points up the benefits of including brown rice is more robust in the diet. It also suggests that brown rice is way better than white rice when it comes to nutritional value. A comparative study published in the International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition revealed that it is rich in phytic acid, fiber, and essential polyphenols. It is a complex carbohydrate that helps in the slower release of sugar as compared to white rice. The American Diabetes Association also recommends nutrient-dense brown rice over white rice for diabetics in order for them to obtain the requirement of essential vitamins, fiber, and minerals in their diet.
- Whole grain with germ, reddish brown & freshly green bran
- High Fiber
- Nutrient-rich of Vitamin & Minerals the body needs
- Reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Reduce the risk of diabetes type 2