Knowledge is Power…Well, but not only! Education is obviously the first step out of several others.
Be aware about facts, causes & consequences is always a good starting.
But once you decide to improve your nutritional habits, you may need some external help. Especially for those who have a specific target, such as weight loss.
Education, together with coaching and healthy food, is the perfect combination to make sure your personal goals are reached.
Knowledge is power…
HealtHut’s nutrition education programs and materials are designed to help make healthy eating achievable for all.
Our nutrition education programs will help you reach your healthy eating goals, whether you are trying to achieve a better overall balance or for something more specific, like losing weight/fat, getting more energy and stamina during your exercise session or getting/improving any specific nutrient intake.
Body Data Assessment
Numbers and eating habits
This consists in an initial consultation with an experienced Nutrition Coach, during which we use a special tool to get your body data such as weight, body mass index, body fat level, visceral fat level, resting metabolism, body age, protein factor etc.
Then we use a questionnaire to evaluate your eating and lifestyle habits to score your current level of well-being.
For those who wish to start a program, we set up a personalized diet plan that includes healthy and natural food and beverages.
Coaching & Follow Up Sessions
The key to success
Studies consistently show that people achieve their fitness, nutritional, and life goals best when a personal trainer or coach is involved. HealtHut offers a free and individual coaching for each of its members.
Once a week or every other week, members will get a check-up to follow their personal evolution, ask some questions and get help from our qualified staff.
According to the World Health Organisation:
40% of premature deaths in western countries are attributed to diseases caused by a poor diet.
70 to 80% of total deaths in western countries are due to :
* Cardiovascular diseases (55%)
* Cancers (37%)
* Digestive diseases (6.5%)
* Diabetes (1.5%) 50% of these diseases are due to poor diet!
Note: Even it is always too much, traffic road accidents represent “only” 0.65% of total deaths
83% of children consume more sugar than the recommended daily amount for adults 15% of these, under the age of 11, are clinically obese.
The number of Diabetes type II will double from 143 to 300 million in 2025 and this epidemic also concerns children !
In Western countries, 40 to 60% of the population suffers from being overweight and 15 to 30% of these are obese
In Thailand, 10% of the population is overweight, in the army 27%. That’s the beginning…These numbers are growing faster than in Europe.
1. Nutritional Value in food goes down
- A massive demand from the public means a higher production in bad conditions
- Most of the vegetables are now made in greenhouses
- Fertilisers, colorant and pesticides
- Air and Sea pollution
- Animals diseases (chicken, pork, fish and cow)
2. Our eating habits
Because of our Stressful life, advertising and absence of information, people eat too much
- Fast food & Canned goods
- Processed and instant food
- Not enough water, use sodas, alcohol and coffee
- Sugar & salt
- Animal Fat
- Alcohol & Nicotine
3. Our Lifestyle habits
- No time to eat quietly; eat on the run, in the car…
- No time to prepare, use microwave for anything
- Not enough exercises and relaxation
The main consequence is that our cells do not get enough nutrients, then:
1. Our body shows the first symptoms
- Fatigue, lost Energy
- Stress, Nervousness
- Sleeping troubles
- Eating habits troubles
- Get sick many times
- Muscles & Joint pain
- Shortness of breath
- Hi/low Blood pressure
- Digestive problems
- Allergies, skin problems
- and many more…
2. Then comes disease(s)…
- Chronicle Fatigue
- Nervous Depression
- Spine/Knee problems
- Heart diseases
- Digestive diseases
- Respiratory diseases…
- And many more…
3. And finally comes… the end !
- Before Death comes Disease,
- Before Disease come Symptoms
- Before Symptoms comes true Health,
- Where do YOU fit in?
1. Remember our body is a fantastic and complex machine made of:
- Water (60 to 70%) – Cells (37 Trillions) – Bacteria (10 times more than human cells)
2. Feed the body machine with the proper nutrients it needs to do the job:
- Water (2-3lt/day)
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Fibre, Probiotic & Enzymes
- Essential Fatty Acids (Omega 3-6-9)
- Protein and Amino Acids
3. Use supplementation to optimize your health and to prevent diseases:
Organic Superfood, Fiber supplement, Cold Pressed Vegetable Oil, Kefir Probiotics, Detox and cleansing products, Targeted Supplements, High quality water